Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Singing in the Rain - If you Were Here


This odd wetness if falling from the sky.  I have a vague memory of what this stuff should be called.

Rain - yes glorius rain! 

After going without any measurable rainfall since January, I'm thrilled.   Of course today's rainfall isn't enough to pull us out of this drought, it is a good feeling to know it can rain around here!
If You Were Here: A Novel
I am currently reading If You Were Here by Jen Lancaster.  Jen is my guilty read go-to author.  If I need to laugh, cry or enjoy a gal-power moment, she is who I turn too.  I am loving the book, and can't wait 'till her next one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Unfortunately we've been having too much of that odd wetness in the sky here in London recently. But it's a lovely sunny day today.

I'll check out Jen Lancaster's book.