May was a good reading month for me. I managed to stay on track with my goal of 100 books by the end of the year, and I found a new enjoyment of books by Laurie Halse Anderson. I've now read 40 books this year.
Books read in May are ...
40. Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson
39. Twisted by Laurie Halse Anderson
38. House of Fallen Trees by Gena Ranalli
37. Everything is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer
36. An Off Year by Claire Zulkey
I'm also working to make sure I'm prepared for my Avon Breast Cancer Walk in April of 2012. While that seems like it is a long way away, it can be difficult to raise the $1800 and walk 39 miles. It takes a full year of preparation to be able to walk. If you are interested in supporting our team you can do so by donating to our team here.
My goal for the month of June is to read 10 books and to walk at least 25 miles a week. Ten books will put me at the 50% mark for my goal of 100 books per summer.