Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

Monday's EdTech Musings



As summer is just around the corner, I'm focusing on my own professional learning.  Here are a couple of interesting articles I've found that I'm really liking right now.  If you are reading something amazing please share in the comments.

EdTech Supports Brain Drain - This EdSurge article my Matt McDonald focuses on Personal Learning and how it helps keep students from falling behind during the summer!

EdTech Focus on K-12 IT Blogs - So much information on some amazing blogs that I can not even start to tell you how amazing this is!  Check it out - it might take you all summer just to get through them all!

Finally - as we get close to summer, I know many teachers feel this way!    

Let me know what you think I should be reading this summer!

Doris

No comments: