Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

June Reading List

The month of June gave me time to catch up on my reading.  My goal is still to read 100 books in 2011.  I've read 53 of 100 books so far.

I took a notable stroll down Laurie Halse Anderson Lane in my reading this month.  I picked up Chains, and found that I could not get enough of her writing.  If you've only read Fever1793 (which I revisited and LOVED) then you need to read more of her.  She is my suggested author this month!


The most recent book review made to me is 13 Reason Why by Jay Asher.   I've read this book before and LOVE it!  I suggest this book to anyone who likes reading a brilliantly written piece with alternate narrators.

The books I read this month follow.  If you decide to do a Laurie Halse Anderson study, read her books in order and look at her evolution as a writer.

Fever1793 by Laurie Halse Anderson

Forge (Seeds of America, #2) by Laurie Halse Anderson

Houses: a novel by Cynthia Rogers Park

Catalyst by Laurie Halse Anderson

If You Were Here: A Novel by Jen Lancaster

Selling Hope by Kristin O'Donnell Tub

Search for the Shadowman  by Joan Lowery Nixon
Healer by Carol Cassella

If you want to keep up with what I'm reading check out my page on Goodreads.
my read shelf:
Doris Herrmann's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Enjoy your summer reading!

No comments: