Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Book Books and More Books

Reading Rut Alert!   Have you ever done this to yourself?  I'm an avid reader, and I love reading for pleasure, but at times I realize I've been doing too much work reading and not enough fun reading.  Alas, this is my reading rut!

This week I realized I'd fallen into my reading rut when I check my Goodreads page to find my last 4 reads were all work related.  Now, don't get me wrong, I love my work related reading materials, but it's not the same as getting caught in the world of fiction.

At midnight last night, Neal Shusterman's  book UnSouled came out. I have been super-excited to get this book.  So today I hope to get home from work, grab my Kindle and get to reading just for the fun of it!

Have any of you ever gotten into a reading rut?  If so, how to you get yourself out of it?

No comments: