Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Great Books in January -


No, I'm not lazy, I've just been incredibly busy and I'm just getting around to posting my books from January.

Reading this month has been a blend of reading for pleasure and reading for work.

Three notable books for this month:

Winnie the Pooh - I forgot how much I love this book.  If you think this    books is for children, think again. 

World Without End - The second book in  a series, I enjoyed this book more then the first.  I really enjoyed the characterization, which I feel is the strength of this novel.

Joni Mitchell - This wonderful singer has published a book of her poetry.  Her words are haunting and beautiful.

Notable for the month of February - Make sure you read Delirium.  I will talk about it with my February books, but you'll love it! 

Here is a list of all the books I've read this month.





















































































































































My goal is to read 100 books in 2011.  I'm 19 books into my challenge.  If you are an avid reader, I challenge you to set a goal and reach it.  If you don't read often, then pick a book a month and enjoy where it can take you!

If you want to check out the other books I've read in February or at any other times, check out my 100 books in 2011 shelf on GoodReads.